Our customs services are based on the customs' three-pillars compliance and optimization:
CUSTOMS TARIFF – ORIGIN – VALUE
The Customs 3-pillars define:
- Customs duties and other charges, formalities to be completed, documents to be submitted, quotas, anti-dumping duties...
Customs management allows:
- No catastrophic and time-consuming customs disputes
- No more restrictive regulations that weaken the company
- The company to benefit from customs facilities
Our transport and logistics services allow you to optimize the performance of your operations according to the issues:
QUALITY / COSTS / SCHEDULES / ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE
Your transport, customs and insurance costs directly affect your company’s performance:
- Transportation is the last link between your business and your customer,
- Freight insurance must guarantee the best coverage.
Transport reflects the quality of your company’s service:
- It allows to deliver customers according to the agreed commercial terms,
- It is essential for optimal supply management,
- It must take into account the numerous national and international regulations.
Internationally, customs and transport activities are interdependent topics that require a global approach in order to build real win-win solutions
ArchiLog can offer a unique and coherent approach that turns Transport and Customs Divisions into a competitive division centre compliant with regulatories.
Our team of customs, transport and logistics experts can answer your questions about your entire supply chain, both import and export. All aspects are taken into account, whether it is the management of your transport, the insurance of your goods, the processing of your customs operations or the optimization of your warehouses
With 20 years of experience in all types of flows, goods and businesses, we can support you in setting up the best practices within your company.