Declare all the exchanges carried out by an operator in the EU to guarantee tax (VAT payment or pay-back) and customs compliance.
- Check and prepare declarations and send them to the Customs administration in digital way
- Check information compliance between invoices and files intended for customs
- Take into account the deadline given by the Customs administration
- Manage all demands from the Customs administration
Customs autorizations and special procedures
Special regimes allow the importation into the European Union of non-community goods in suspension of customs duties, VAT and commercial policy measures, in order to store, use and transform them before re-exporing them or distributing them into the European market.
These regimes help optimizing your customs flows and reprensent a real gain for your company.
For exemple: Inward and outward processing procedures, Bonded Warehouse, Temporary Admission …
- Study your flow to implement the most adapted specific customs regime(s)
- Determine cost and time optimisations
- Support you in the implementation and the request of these special customs procedures
- Help you in monitoring and controlling your customs procedures